* is Required
Where did you know about this site?
Please type the letters above.
Please read the following Terms of Service and check "agree" button.
The following terms shall have the meanings defined below when used in these Regulations.
The Service shall be the general term of the advertisement business platform comprising the following functions.
(1) The delivery management capability of the network advertisement
(2) Advertising server functions for distribution of Direct Advertisement and In-house Ad
(3) Functions for controlling multiple Advertising Networks and the ratio of distribution between Network Advertisement and Direct Advertisement..
(4) A function to buy and sell an advertisement frame under a bid method in real time, and to achieve the most suitable profit allocation of advertising media
(5) A function to report an advertisement delivery result
UNITED will not provide the Service in the following cases.
(1) When businesses operated by Service Usage Applicants are in violation of public order and morals, or there are concerns that this may be the case.
(2) When businesses operated by Service Usage Applicants are in violation of the law, or there are concerns that this may be the case.
(3) When businesses operated by Service Usage Applicants may harm UNITED or Advertising Company’s corporate image.
(4) When businesses operated by Service Usage Applicants are associated with the activities of antisocial forces, or there are concerns that this may be the case.
(5) When UNITED deems that registration is inappropriate for other reasons.
(6) When a Service User conduct its business in U.S.A mainly for children under 13 years old.
If UNITED deems that Service Users have performed any of the following acts when using the Service, UNITED have a right to take action (including legal action), without prior notice, such as stoppage of payment, erasion of Service User registrations.
(1) Acts that infringes on the Intellectual Property Rights, right to privacy, portrait rights, or any other legal rights or gains of UNITED, Advertisement Companies, other Service Users or third parties, or conduct that may cause such infringement.
(2) Acts that disadvantages or damages other Service Users, Advertisement Company, third parties or UNITED, conduct that causes them to inflict disadvantage or damage, or conduct that may be the cause of such events.
(3) Acts deemed to be harmful to minors, or abet harm to minors, or conduct that may do so.
(4) Acts that distribute an advertisement with the information that Service User registered with falsehood.
(5) Acts that violates laws, government ordinances, ministerial ordinances, regulations, administrative guidance, etc.
(6) Acts that abets violence, gambling, narcotics, prostitution, or other crimes.
(7) Acts to administer the websites such as multi-level sales schemes, pyramid schemes, etc.
(8) Acts to administer the websites that support specific political philosophies or religions.
(9) Acts through which Service Users or third parties attempt to use click fraud or other fraudulent or unfair methods or techniques to unfairly obtain remuneration, or conduct that attempts to induce others to do so.
(10) Acts letting a User click an Advertisement in exchange for rewards such as points.
(11) Acts that uses fraudulent of unfair methods to attract or coerce Users.
(13) Acts that violate the rules set forth in Article6.3.
(14) Acts that is associated with, or may be associated with, the activities of antisocial forces.
(15) Acts that interferes with the operation of the Service.
(16) Other acts that UNITED deem to be inappropriate with respect to usage of the Service.
Service Users shall agree to disclose to third parties in the following cases information (including but not restricted to personal information, and referred to as Service User Information below) regarding Service Users that UNITED has obtained through provision of The Service, and agree to supply to UNITED the consent of the individuals whose personal information constitutes the majority of the Service User Information.
Furthermore, at UNITEDs discretion, and not restricted by the following provisions, UNITED may disclose Service Users Information other than personal information to third parties.
(1) When Service User Information is already public knowledge at the time said information is obtained by UNITED.
(2) When Service Users Information becomes public knowledge after the time said information is obtained by UNITED, for reasons not attributable to UNITED.
(3) When UNITED is required to disclose the Confidential Information or any part thereof, by a valid order of a court or other governmental body or any political subdivision thereof or as otherwise required by law, UNITED may disclose such part of Confidential Information.
(4) When Service Users have acted in violation of Article 7, or when UNITED deems that Service Users have acted in such a manner.
(5) When Service Users Information has been statistically aggregated, and disclosed to third parties in a form in which identification of specific individuals is not possible.
(6) When UNITED deems that there is a necessity to disclose Service Users Information to Advertising Company.
If you have any request regarding the disclosure or revision of personal information, any complaint about the handling of personal information, please contact:
When Service Users have caused harm to UNITED other than where specified in These Regulations, whether accidental or intentional, or through the violation of These Regulations, Service Users shall make prompt restitution to UNITED for all damages (including but not restricted to reasonable legal fees).
Items not specified in These Regulations, and items in These Regulations for which problems regarding interpretation exist shall be resolved through good faith discussions between UNITED and Service Users.
In the event that legal action is required regarding These Regulations, then UNITED and Service Users shall agree that these shall come under the jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court and the Tokyo Summary Court in the first instance.
These Regulations are based upon Japanese law, and shall be interpreted as such.
Even after expiry of the Usage Contract, the provisions in Article 4 Section 4 and Section 5, Article 9 Section 7, Article 10, Article 11, Articles 13 through 17, Article 16 Section 3, and Article 20 through to this Article shall remain in effect.
These Regulations enacted September 12, 2011.
Second revision: December 18, 2014
Third revision: April 26, 2017
© UNITED, Inc. All rights reserved.